~taufiq's tech journal~

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Process Journal: Week 1

Hi!!!

This is my second post in my blog and sorry if you thought my first post was very short.

Well, in this week's Technology lesson in the Multimedia Room, we first had our register taken and also asked about our laptop if owned or not owned and if configured or not configured. Next we were introduced to our weblogging assignment, so later we were taken to the ICT Lab to try them out ourselves.

Before getting started with our weblogs, we were first told to check our turnitin and noodletools accounts to check if they were working. I also had to assisst Jean with the sites since he is new to the school and he also needed to create his accounts.

After dealing with that , I went straight onto creating my weblog account in blogger.com which is a free, user friendly weblogging site. The biggest problem that I faced was the problem of comming up with a username, because all the usernames that I tried out were allready in use by someone else. But in theend Mrs. Lindsay gave an ingenius idea of just using my school account's username which is "BD99M0094" and as expected... it was available!!! Kudos to Mrs. Lindsay!!! But that wasn't all, the next big problem I faced was the internet as it was as slow as it can be, so I basically ended up with 5-3 minutes in the end of the class to write whatever could.

That's all for this all for the post. Please come back soon as there's going to be more in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home